Playing as a central defender, England began his career at Blackburn Rovers in 1959, before moving to Tottenham Hotspur in July 1966, ultimately winning four major trophies: the FA Cup in 1967, the UEFA Cup in 1972, and the League Cup in 1971 and 1973.
He made 44 international appearances for Wales over twelve years, scoring 4 goals. He was the youngest ever Wales permanent captain for many years, until superseded by Aaron Ramsey in 2011.
- Full Name: Herold Michael England
- Position: Defender
- Date of Birth: 02.12.1941
- Birthplace: Holywell, Flintshire
- Nation: Wales
- Full Caps: 44
- Major League Career
- 1959-66, Blackburn Rovers (165/21)
- 1966-75, Tottenham Hotspur (300/14)
- 1975-76, Cardiff City (40/1)
- 1975-79, Seattle Sounders (106/6)
- More Facts
- Photo Gallery